- Bill Klein was honored by the Los Angeles County Bar Association on June 14, 2012 with an award for his work in Immigration Law
May 2013 on AVVO.com:
Attorney Bill Klein is a great Immigration Lawyer. I wanted to apply to for U.S. Citizenship but I had some serious issues. Many documents had to be submitted with the application and it took many months to get them all. Bill helped me get the documents I needed, prepare the application package and cover letter. He walked me through the process and provided me with materials to prepare for the Interview. With Bill’s help I was prepared and the interview went smoothly. Now, I am a U.S. Citizen thanks to his hard work. I highly recommend him. Thanks again Mr. Klein for all your help!
July 9, 2013 on Yelp.com:
Was very thorough in his advice. Detailed my best options about my issue. I was impressed with his quick response. He is very effective regarding his advice and communication. I would recommend him any one who needs legal advice/services.
Vikas K. Seattle, Wa.
Member of Following Organizations:
- State Bar of California, State Bar# 259246
- Japanese American Bar Association
Admitted to the Following Courts:
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Superior Court of California
My background, flexible Hours & reasonable prices can be a real convenience in helping you with your legal problems whether you are from across the U.S. or the World.